Saturday 1 October 2011

360 Meeting Week

So twice a year, before the new season begins, there is a golabl meeting held where all the major heads in most departments attend. This meeting was held in our offices Brand Center, where 300 people from all countries came for a week.

It was a week of massive learning, monstorous working hours, and networking with people from all over the world. Our department was organising the events fashion show, and my job role included product management, dressers management, model and dancer overview, information coordination.

Together with this event, I was also in charge of the Marketing Booth for the week, where I met most of the companies Sales and Marketing managers and directors. The thing with Puma is however, that all of these people are so down to earth. The company consists of so many like minded individuals that it makes it an absoloute pleasure to do your job and communicate with people from different countries.

I actually had a long chat to the companies CEO behind stage before his first big speech to the companies heads. The fact that a man with so much pressure can take time out of schedule just to have a chat with one of the interns is amazing. Thats how it is though at Puma. Many of the full time employees were once interns themselves, and most of the time interns are treated as full time employees performing full time employee like duties.

The week of the 360 was a long one, but the people I got to meet and the experiences I shared will last forever. The lessons learnt will stick with me forever, and I feel it is just another great feather in my cap that Puma has provided me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment